Saturday 10 December 2011

I Miss Your SMiLe But I miss Mine MORE !!!!!

It takes a strong person not to cry....., a stronger person to cry....., and the strongest person to say why they're crying.......
DoNt FoRcE uRsElF tO fAlL iN lOvE JuSt BeCaUsE u ThInK iTs Ur TuRn.. WaIt FoR a WhILe.. MaYbE tHe CuPiDs ArE jUsT HvInG a HaRd TiMe sEaRcHiNg FoR a HeArT tHaT dEsErVeS u.. =)

"its tough wen some1 special starts to ignore u....but its even tougher to pretend dat u don't mind..wel n fact it rily does..:(


Tear Is The Silent Language Of Love... When The Tears Come With Reason - U Have Some Problem... But When Tears Come Without Any Reason - U Miss SOMEONE !


It's hard to care for a person....... when u know one more step forward......will make u fall in love with them....... & ........one more step again u will ruin your friendship with them.......!!

.........One day i might go without saying goodbye to you.... but i never forget to thanks God coz ? YOU ? have given me a loveliest and wonderful memories in my life......the most beautiful chapter and the best thing that ever happen is.............when the day God give us chance ? ·?? YoU and Me ??· ? ? to met and know each other......???


GIRL.....:
I broke up with him today...... I told him I wasn?t happy......... He didn?t even ask why......... I thought he would ask me to stay........ But he didn?t......... He just let me go....... And just like that....., I lost the guy I waited for so long...... 


GUY.....:
...
She broke up with me today....... She said she wasn?t happy.............. I was too hurt to ask why....... I wanted to stop her from leaving....... But if she?s not happy with me....., there?s no way I can make her stay........ So I just let her go...... Just like that......., I lost the girl I?ve been dreaming of for so long.........


A man's biggest mistake is giving another man an opportunity to make his woman smile.................. If you love her......., you shouldn't be giving any guy that chance........ It should be you making her smile........ :)


.........sometimes,..........
. loving could be so painful and difficult............... but it's amazing to know that no matter how hard it is................ Loving is the simplest reason why you'll always find yourself smiling................

No comments :

Post a Comment

Malaysian Blogger