Wednesday 14 December 2011

Brangelina may have another child

Together with partner Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie is raising six children - three adopted children Maddox, Pax, and Zahara, and three biological children, Shiloh, Knox, and Vivienne.
Chances are, the most chronicled celebrity family in Hollywood (apart from the Kardashians) are expanding their clan in the future, said Jolie, 36.
Angelina Jolie says that, while she's thrilled with her family life as it is, she and partner Brad Pitt haven't ruled out having more children entirely.
"Nothing planned at the moment, but we just don't know. I could end up pregnant," Jolie, 36, tells Marie Claire in its January issue.
According to the Oscar winner, who recently made her directorial debut with In the Land of Blood and Honey, the home life she's built with Pitt, 47, has taught her invaluable lessons of selflessness.
RELATED: Brad & Angelina's Celebratory Dinner in L.A.
"I suppose what I've learned from Brad is to be able to have the kind of family whose happiness and well-being comes before your own," she says in the interview. "I'm very, very grateful to have such a loving family, and I wouldn't have that without him."
And though the couple won't be getting married anytime soon, Jolie says they already have the strongest bond possible.
"[Brad] has expanded my life in ways I never imagined," she tells Marie Claire. "We built a family. He is not just the love my life, he is my family. I hold that very dear."
"Nothing planned at the moment, but we just don't know. I could end up pregnant,"  the Oscar-winning actress and first-time director (in her directorial debutIn the Land of Blood and Honey) told Marie Claire magazine.
Brad Pitt (right) and Angelina Jolie (left) are raising six children together. (image source: The Hollywood Gossip)
Brad Pitt (right) and Angelina Jolie (left) are raising six children together. (image source: The Hollywood Gossip)
Her wish of having more children might stem from the strong family values she has learnt from her partner of almost seven years, Pitt.
"I suppose what I've learned from Brad is to be able to have the kind of family whose happiness and well-being comes before your own. I'm very, very grateful to have such a loving family, and I wouldn't have that without him," she said.
Even without a wedding ring, the pair has a rock-solid relationship, with Jolie crediting Pitt, 47, for "expanding "my life in ways I never imagined."
"We built a family. He is not just the love my life, he is my family. I hold that very dear," she said.
Source: People

No comments :

Post a Comment

Malaysian Blogger