Friday 30 December 2011

Clever Wife..

 
 

There was a man who had worked hard all of his life and saved all of his money.

 

He was a real miser when it came to money.

 

When he became ill and knew he was dying he said to his wife, "Now listen, when I die,

 

I want you to take all my money and place it in the casket with me. I want  to take my money to the afterlife."

 

His wife gave  her promise that when he died,

 

She would put all his money into the casket with him.

 

A week later he died. On the day of her husband's funeral his wife was sitting next  to her best friend and just before the undertaker closed the casket she called out "Please, Wait a minute!" walked over to the casket and placed a small  brass finished box inside. 

 

The undertaker then locked the casket down and rolled it away.

 

The next day her friend came around to visit and said,

 

"I hope you weren't crazy enough to put all of his money in the casket."

 

"I promised." The widow  replied   "I'm a good Christian and I couldn't lie I promised him I would  put  all of his money into the  casket with him, so I did."

 

"You mean to tell me you put every cent of his money in that casket with him?"

 

"Yes" said his wife . "I got it all together, put it into my account and I wrote him a cheque, I thought if he can cash it he can spend it"

 

--


Send via Gmail

No comments :

Post a Comment

Malaysian Blogger