Friday 1 November 2013

Depression

Hello There



Depression is one of those diseases that are often invisible. You can look well-groomed and even cheerful on the outside, while on the inside you feel like you’re dying a slow death

This is what happen to some people in reality. Luckily for me, i dont fell depressed at my workplace. I admit i had some bad time at work but so far its doesn't make me depressed.

So, what are main cause of this sort of situation? For me there are 2 reason why people depressed at workplace. First thing is the workload, some people who cant handle pressure will affect if there much workload to be done at so little time.

The second thing is unfairly bosses,  feeling of being treated unfairly by the management that has the greatest effect on an employee’s mood. This is include bosses and immediate supervisors.

There many ways to avoid depression at workplace. One of them is to keep up with social activities even if you don’t feel like it. Often when you’re depressed, it feels more comfortable to retreat into your shell, but being around other people will make you feel less depressed.

So that all what i have to say about work depression.If you feel that you are depressed, don't worry because you are not alone. till we meet at my next entry.

Sincerely
-Azlan-

2 comments :

  1. Ngam..this topic sgt kena with my situation yesterday. I want to share the situation but its quite pjg pula story nt. Hahaha..but i stress because of one person in my unit. He's new and annoying. haha..ok2 enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't let your depression ruin your whole day..or life. I have it sometimes..feeling stressful over things or people..but i try to be positive. Just smile it away. Chill, bro :)

    ps: i baru notice yg u ada 2 blog..hehehe..confuse kejap td :p

    ReplyDelete

Malaysian Blogger