Wednesday 30 October 2013

Men Are All The Same.

Hello there,

Men are all the same, jokes


Im having this idea during my lunch at the office. Have u heard when a girl/women said like all men are the same or when a man said that all the girl/women are the same. As a gender are we all the same? Let me give my opinion on this and i'm using "all men are the same" as a reference.

Let say if a girl is being through a lot of relationship in her life but end up with a bad result. First thing came into her mind that all men cant be trusted and they all are the same. Its became worst if the girl doesn't trust men anymore and decide to be lesbian or what so ever..

So, let look at the situation here. Instead of blaming all men are the same could it be because all her preference is the same. For example, if her preference is bad boys than she need know how to handle them or end up get hurt over and over again.

If you the kind of person who like your man to take control of the decision than you have to change into a person who can accept other decision. I know its hard to look at our weakness but sometime we have to because it can help us to make a better decision int the future.
     
Finally what i'm saying doesn't reflect my situation or anyone i know. I'm just writing for general purpose. Maybe this entry doesn't relate with you but you'll never know, maybe your friend might need it one day. That's for now and see you in my next entry.

Regards,
-Azlan-

4 comments :

  1. well, i think gurls use that phrase just for the reason.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha..i agreed with that lan. Cant deny it. Haha.

    Hi lan, how r u ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I've been hanging out a lot with men..besides, I grew up among boys when I was little. So..I never believe that all men are same. And as a girl, I also don't think that we're all the same. Hehe..

    ReplyDelete

Malaysian Blogger