Saturday 26 October 2013

Bowling, Budget and Good Night Sleep.

Hi There,

Today is the day where our prime minister DS Najib Razak present the budget 2014 and all over the social network people are talking about this. As i predict, the GST topic is most favorite topic. Im not gonna elaborate about the budget coz i know that i not really good in economic. 

I have a mix feeling for tomorrow, its between excited and nervous..For your info, tomorrow im gonna having my company Bowling tournament at Berjaya Times Square. Actually this is the 2nd time i join company tounament bowling.

Its been a while since my last bowling session. Im not expecting much tomorrow since there are many good bowlers in the company and im competing with 100 teams.luckily my team got the middle session which from 11.00pm to 1.00pm.

Maybe after bowling im gonna catch a movie and spend all my the saturday evening lepaking. I think there's gonna be no entry for striderbuzz tomorrow but i try to make it on sunday since i have to babysit my nephew.

For the last 10 minutes i been hearing the thunder roaring. Hopefully it's gonna rain tonight so i can have a good night sleep. So this is the end of my entry today, See you soon...

Sincerely 
-Azlan-

No comments :

Post a Comment

Malaysian Blogger