Monday 28 October 2013

Just Have Faith

Hi there,



I told myself 4 day ago that i will try to update this blog at least once a day. But after 4 days i manage to update just two entry and its all because of the comment box. When i start this blog before i used "discus comment box" and at some point i feel that the comment box is not user friendly.

So few day ago i tried to revert to old blogger comment box but it seems not working. After few hours in front of my PC, a pack of cigarette and countless puff of e-cigarette i finally manage to switch back to the old comment box.

I almost give up and about leave this blog dormant again before i found what went wrong. Like my school teacher used to said "Usaha Tangga Kejayaan",hahaha. So moral of the story for myself today is not to give up easily and just have faith.

Thats all for know and i come back when i have something to share...

Sincerely
-Azlan-

2 comments :

  1. Cool! You've learned a lesson just by fixing comment box. Haha..small things lead to bigger result kan ;)

    ReplyDelete

Malaysian Blogger